Why Europe Matters...
- Why Europe Matters is a campaign based on a combination of innovation workshops and a survey exploring young Europeans’ views about Europe and the EU, their education and employment, and their hopes and expectations for the future.
- The survey opened on 1 September 2017 and will close on 31 December 2017
- A dedicated team of researchers from the Eastern Norwegian Research Institute will analyse inputs and draw conclusions from them.
- The work is funded by the ‘Why Europe Matters’ consortium, whose members can be found here, for which JA Europe and the European Round Table of Industrialists act as the secretariat.
- Our aim is to secure responses from 10,000 Europeans aged between 16 and 25 years.
- In conjunction with the survey, nine national JA organisations in Europe will host a series of innovation workshops to shed light on what matters to European youth.
- In March 2018 policymakers will be presented with the key conclusions in the form of recommendations for an action-oriented agenda at a conference in Brussels.